I made this card for various challenges. I used Elf Anya in DIGI (they ran out of the rubber ones)from the Greeting Farm, Studio G sentiments, ribbon from my stash, I believe the cardstock is from SU (not sure), the little sticky diamonds from Joann's (forgot the brand name), and the big star also from Joann's. I colored her in Le Plume II Double Ended Marker then I colored her hair in Copic atyou Spica in Peach, her red ribbon and shoe balls in Copic atyou Spica in Lipstick, her bell on hat in Copic atyou Spica Buttermilk, and finally her skirt in Copic atyou Spica Mint.
These are the challenges I made the card for:
1. Anyone for Anya Sketch challenge #4: please follow this link.
2. Bee Crafty Challenge 18 - "Add some Sparkle": please follow this link.
You can see where all my "sparkle's" are.
3. The Pink Elephant Challenge #43- "Color Me Wonderful" (use your favorite medium): please follow this link.
My favorite medium right now are the Copic atyou Spica and Le Plume.
4. Digital Tuesday Challenge #35 - "Christmas Sparkle": please follow this link.
5. Cupcake Craft Challenge 68 - "Red and Green": please follow this link. I used red and green as my main colors.
Oh so sweet. Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you'll pay us a visit on Monday for our new challenge - it's a fun one.
ReplyDeleteAnn xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
A gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
ReplyDeleteLiza x
Lovely card, very cute. Great sparkle effect on her hair. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteLove this cute image and the fun dotted paper as well as the little green star.
ReplyDeleteLove from AFA!
Renata
How sweet is she? What a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it at DTC!
ReplyDelete