Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bear Hug Card



I had tons of fun making this card. My little niece inspired me. This stamp is called Bear Hug from Wags n' Whisker. I colored her using watercolor crayons. It was harder for me to color her this time because it wasn't watercolor paper that I was using. But I love how she turned out. Her skin was colored with Design Spectracolor colored pencil in Light Salmon. I colored her bear in glitter brown gel pen by Fiskars. I added some glitter stickle on her wings. I used blossom copic atyou on the bear's nose. I colored the inside parts of the bear Light Salmon. Lastly, I added a silk flower, prima flower, and a metal flower brad.

I made this card for:

Crazy Challenge: Show me your Love (M)

Die Cut Dreams Challenge: Hearts (M)

Stamp with Fun: Hearts (M)

The Pink Elephant: Musy Gushy Valentine

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge: Love is in the Air (Tu)

Tuesday Taggers Challenge: Love is all Around Please also visit The Craft Emporium as they are the sponsors this week.

Created by Hand Challenge: Valentine (T)

Wags n' Whiskers Challenge 11: Charming (Th)

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Love/Valentine (x)

Card Positioning Systems Challenge 153: Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Love (W)

Pennys Paper Craft Challenge: Valentine/Love (W)

Everybody Art Challenge: Valentine

The Pixie Cottage Challenge: Love and Hearts (W)

Cute Card Thursday: Spots and Dots (x)

Humble Pie Stamps: Love is in the Air (F) (x)

Quirky Crafts Challenge: Valentine" (Su)

Lexi's Creations: Spotted or Dots

Raise The Bar Challenge: Heart to Heart (x)

Supplies:

Stamp: Bear Hug by Wags n Whiskers
Medium: Copic Atyou in Blossom, Design Spectracolor pencils, Fiskars glitter gel pen, watercolor crayons, Memories Black ink
Paper: MS cardstock, (forgot where others came from)
Misc: prima flower, silk flower, flower brad

43 comments:

  1. Super sweet card!
    I especially love the sparkle :)
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little card. Thanks for joining us a=over at Created By Hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. now thats a very pretty girlie card :) tfs and joining in with us this week at quirky crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute. It would have qualified for our Teddy challenge last week too! :-)

    Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts.

    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card, Really beautiful image :)

    Thank you for joining us at Raise the Bar.

    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow on all your Challenges!! Lovely card, cute image, love all the sparkle!
    Thank you for joining in with the Quirky Challenge!!
    Hope to see you next time too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lots of challenges for this one! It's just soooooooo sweet, good job! : )

    Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again next week too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie! I love this girl and her teddy bear. Such a perfect image for any age - Wags 'n Whiskers makes such adorable images. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so sweet! LOVE the sparkle!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar ... we do hope you'll join us again next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just too cute for words, I love it, you niece is lucky to have a talented Aunt like you, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the image you have used, it is sooo cute !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and cute! Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, such a beautiful image
    thanks for playing along on Lexi's Creations:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable card ,super image and lovely colouring
    thanks for joining us at lexis creations,good luck in the challenges
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation and thanks for joining TT this week.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous project! Thanks for joining in with our Love theme this week at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooooo sweet!! Love all that sparkle, too. :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at JBE this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gorgeous card! Love the glitter bear. Thanks for joining us again at Humble Pie.

    Hugs

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet card Sheng! I love your glittered bear. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute..I'd love a bear hug!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really cute card and soooooo many challenges, wow.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and EAC.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh so cute - love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww, sweet!
    thanks for playing the Jbelle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a sweet card...love its glittery goodness! Thanks for playing with us at jacksonbelle!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Great work! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenge!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is so pretty and I love all the sparkles,

    Hugs,
    Nikki x
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is darling! Love all the shimmer and the super cute image! Thanks for playing with us at JBE!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful coloring ... love that sparkling bear.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty card, love the sparkly bear. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awwww....I really love all of the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and hope to see you again!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohhh what a pretty card and cute image :D Thanks for joining in at Lexi's Creations

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh I just love that sparkly bear, what a fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining in with us over at Quirky Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cute card!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Crazy Challenge! Feel free to grab a banner and join us again ;)

    Marzlanche xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. A beautiful and cute card. Ilove all the sparkle!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very sweet! Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sheng this card is totally precious! I just love this image and the sparkle you added! Thanks so much for joining us at Wag 'n Whiskers! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a pretty card Sheng. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at WnW. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! What a fun and sparkly card!! I love how you made the bear all sparkly!! Thanks for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge! We have a fun and easy one this week...Favorites!! We hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    Wags 'n Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pretty card, love the sparkle:-)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very pretty. Lovely image. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is very cute. Gorgeous image.

    Thank you for joining in with the Quirky Crafts Challenge.

    Fe x

    ReplyDelete