Saturday, February 13, 2010

Card 3 for Sir Stampalot's Moving Challenge




Ok, so this is a bit tad late and I don't think mr. linky ever chooses the first or last person but here is my final project for Sir Stampalot's Moving Challenge at Floral Fantasies. You can find Sir Stampalots Store here

I made this card using a digital image from Mo Manning. I got this as a freebie from her PCP group. I colored the two birds with copic and their home with colored pencil and glitter gel pen. I followed the sketch at Papertake Weekly Challenge.

I'm also entering this card for:

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 14: Digital Delight

apertake Weekly Challenge 34: sketch

Alota Rubber Stamp Challenge 28: Red, Pink, and Vanilla

Mo's Challenge 18: Red, Pink, White, and a heart

Digital Tuesday Challenge: Animals

Cute Card Thursady Challenge 99: In the Name of Love

Daring Cardmakers: Have a Heart

Stamp Something: Something cute

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 4: Dazzle Us



Supplies:

Stamp: Mo Manning
Paper: MS cardstock
Misc: ribbon, border strip with hearts from Target

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love this image from Mo.
    Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheng


    A really pretty card adn what a lovelt Mo Manning image.

    Thank you for sharing with us at our Stampalot challeng and good luck with the draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Sheng another fantastic card, love it.
    good luck in the draws love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us on the Sir Stampalot challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Mos image, great take on the moving theme.Thanks for joining in the moving challenge and good luck in the draws.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Love your image, thanks for joining the hop and challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheng,
    This is very sweet! Thanks for entering this card in the Sir Stampalot challenge.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. Those little love birds are adorable. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cute.. I love this image. It is one of my favs..Great job and thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really sweet Sheng and nicely coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Sheng, I love the colouring on Mo's image...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers blog hop
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this cute card with us at Stamp Something! Love this image!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute image on your pretty card. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, love that image and your ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete