I made this card using Tweet Heart a free digi from Digi Kitty. I used fun flock for the bird. I colored the heart in bright pink gel pen. The paper are from Target's $1 isle.
I made this card for:
Sketch and Stash challenge 28: Sketch New item is the digi bird.
Creative Card Crew Challenge 44: Valentine's (T)
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Love Actually (T)(x)
PaperPlay Challenge: Love Notes (Th)(x)
Charisma Cardz Challenge 5: I Love You (TH) (x)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 36: Love/Valentine (Th)(x)
Humble Pies Stamps: Love (F)(x)
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 3: Hearts (F) (x)
Stamp Something Challenge: Love Something (F)(x)
Bee Crafty Challenge 23: Romance (S)(x)
Crazy 4 Challenge 23: Be My Valentine (S)(x)
Pollycraft Challenge 33: Things with wings(x)
Gingersnaps Creations chestnut challenge 41: Romance
Stampin' for the Weekend: Love is in the Air
Sophisticat Challenge 20: Love(x)
Supplies:
Stamp: Love bird from Digi Kitty
Paper: cardstock by MS, all others from Target
Misc: Fun flock, ribbon, prima flower, button
Thanks for playing along with paperpplay eith this lovely card7
ReplyDeleteLiz x
this is lovley and such a pretty pink and a most adorable image,thanks for joining us at pollycraft
ReplyDeletesue
xx
great use of the different shades of pink. Thanks for joining us at Humble Pie.
ReplyDeleteZoe
another gorgeous card
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and such a lovely image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx
Love this! Very pretty. thanks for playing at Humble Pie this week.
ReplyDeleteOh Sheng, this is absolutely SWEETNESS! I love it--it is super cute--just absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeletePurrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
Great card - thanks for playing along with Paperplay this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is soo cute, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!
ReplyDeleteJo.
Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card and so sweet...
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Hi Sheng, this is adorable. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Good luck in the draw.
ReplyDeleteHugs Suzi x
Thanks for playing along in our Valentines/ Love challenge at C.R.A.F.T. with your lovely card! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreat card and color combo. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card, Sheng:O) Cute little bird, pretty papers. Love all the glitter.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)
This is so cute I am loving all that glitter :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X
Sweet card, great pinks and sparkle. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Pollycraft.
Hugs
Joanne xx