Sunday, February 28, 2010

Magnolia Pop Up Card






I made this card using a Magnolia Stamp I had won from Katie Tate. I colored her with Design Spectra colorpencils. I used a little Glossy Accents on her straberries. The papers are from Stampin Up I think. The inside stamp is from Heidi Grace. I colored it with gel pens. I'm not sure if you can see the distress around the edges. I didn't want to do too much so I stuck with the outside of the card. I also distressed the sentiment. I used a sketch from Karin's Rak exchange on PCP. I'm sorry about the pictures coming up like this. I'm using a different computer right now and it won't let me size it.

Magnolia-licious Highlights Blog Challenge. The challenge over there was a Pop Up card challenge. The pop up element is my sentiment that says Sending Sunshine.

I also made this card for Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge: Distress

Supplies:
Stamp: Magnolia Straberry
Paper: Stampin Up, Georgia Pacific CS
Medium: Memories Black ink, Spectra Design colorepencils
Misc: ribbons, buttons, prima flowers, punched flower, Fiskars Gel Pen

1 comment: