Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday Easel Card




This 'birthday' card is made especially for my younger sister. She reminds me of this CCDesign Lil' Bug Emma. Everyone else thinks so, so I decided to use Lil' Bug Emma. I paper pieced her using Making Memories dp. The orange embossed paper is from The Paper Company called 'Mandarin' something. I forgot the whole name. If anyone knows please let me know. I used the orange embossed paper for the challenge at Paper Garden Projects. I followed the sketch at ATS challenge. I added clear rhinestones and colored them using my copics in light blue, light green, and dark green for the challenge at Copic Creations.

I'm entering this card for:

Paper Garden Projects Birthday Challenge: Emboss

ATS challenge: Sketch

Copic Creations challenge: Pick your own

CCEE Stampers challenge: Picture challenge

TPE Pastel Challenge

PaperTake Challenge: Open Theme

The Pixie Cottage challenge: Circle

Cute Card Thursday challenge: Dimensions

Paper Sundaes Phote Inspiration challenge

Supplies:

Stamp: Lil' Bug Emma (CCDesign)
Sentiment: CCDesign
Paper: Making Memories dp, MS cs
Medium: Memories, copics, Fiskars gel pen
Misc: rhinestones, ribbon,

8 comments:

  1. Sheng it is a lovely card, thank you for playing along at The Pixie Cottage Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Such a cute little image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and cheery...love those images. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so pretty - I love the clever way you created the easel with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, I like the easel style. Glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bet she LOVED the card! i love the big flower center gem used to help it stand up! thank you for playing in the circle challenge at the pixie cottage!

    ReplyDelete