Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Geisha Anya Card



Geisha Anya was colored with copics, copic atyou, and gel pen. The papers are Making Memories. The cs is MS. The prima flower came with candy that I won from Katie Tate. The sentiment is from KI. My mojo has gone away...I love Anya stamps but ugh...this card just didn't really turn out how I wanted it to. I don't know why. Anyhoo...

I'm entering her for:

The Pixie Cottage Challenge: Sketch

Cupcake Craft Challenge: Flower Power

Simon Says Challenge: Mothers/Girly

Stamp Something: Something Girly

PaperPlay Challenge: Just Because

Alphabet Challenge:S for Stamping

Ooh-la-la Challenge: Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Wow your card is beautiful. Lovely image...so cute and girly.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic card, love everything about it! Glad you joined us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the sparkle from the silver.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great card, love the monochromatic look. Thanks for joing in at OLL
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Sheng, the colouring is gorgeous. Many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the geisha girl! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning creation!! I love the black and white color palette and the subtle hints of shimmer. Such a striking card!!! I love it:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet little card, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous creation I love black and white and I think it turned out just right
    Thank you for sharing with us at OOh la La I hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, black and white looks great! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete