I bought this stamp from a garage sale a week ago. I thought it would be pretty for Valentine's Day. I colore her with colored pencils. I left the boy/guy alone cause I didn't want him to stand out. I went around the brown cs, the image, and pink floral dp and put white ink around it. I also embossed the pink cs with hearts embossing from Fiskars. I tried to make this look distress but I think it reminds me of vintage. I don't know. I tore here and there...don't really know. I had fun so that was good. My intention wasn't trying to see how many challenges I could enter, after I made the card, I told myself 'it's worth a try'.
I made this card for:
1. Simon Says challenge "Shabby Chic" (x)
2. A Spoonful of Sugar challenge 87 "Lots of Layering"
3. YNS challenge 7 "Embossing" (x)
4. Crafty Ann's challenge 6 "Emboss It"
5. Papertake Weekly challenge "Pretty Pink"
6. ABC challenge "L is for Layering" (x)
7. Crafty Creations challenge 50 "Textures" (x)
8. Creative Inspirations Wednesday's challenge "New Year, New Products" The new product was the girl/boy stamp. (x)
9. Charisma Cardz challenge 2 "Anything New" The new product was the girl/boy stamp. (x)
10. Crafty Calendar challenge 4 "Keeping Warm"
11. Crazy 4 challenges "sketch"
Supplies: Boy/girl stamp (unknown), Good for one kiss stamp by Inkadinkado
Medium: Color pencils
Ink: Memories Black
Paper: brown cardstock, pink cardstock, and Making Memories DP (Green and pink floral)
Misc: Hearts embossing plate by Fiskars, ribbon, K&Co chipboard, Making Memories green and diamond pins and button, prima flower, and white lace ribbon.
Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your lovely work!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Lovely project - fab texture! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sheng - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteAnn x
Hi, Lovely card! Great image and ticket sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Lisa x
Oh fun, excllent job.
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a sweet Vintage card!! I love the layout and the whole vintage feel!! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the High Hopes Blog hop!! I am glad you liked my card. I made it for my neighbor's birthday party this weekend...he loves dragons. I hope he loves it as much as you do!
ReplyDelete~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Another fab card, thanks for haring it with Crafty Ann's.
ReplyDeleteJenny x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the layers and colors!
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty here and looks so vintage loving the texture and colours thank you so much for entering again into our challenge at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at PTW.
Mandy
A lovelt card with so much dimension, texture and warm colouring.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Annn's challenge.
Beryl xx
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar, your card is just perfect for our keeping warm theme this month :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!
ReplyDelete