Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Card 18




I made this card using Wag's n Whiskers Bear Hug stamp that I won from Mariska's blog candy. I colored her with colored pencils. It didn't come out as nice as I thought. I think it was the paper I used this time.

I made this card for:

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Challenge 9: Be Inspired And the inspiration for this comes from one of my fellowers Linda. I like how she does all her cards. (x)

Lili of the Valley Challenge 45:Sketch

Humble Pies Stamp Challenge: Red, Pink, White, and Hearts (x)

Ildi Co's Creative Challenge 8: (Colro) Red, Pink, and white

Stampavie and More Challenge 79: Love/Valentine

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 13: Hearts and Romance

One Stop Craft Challenge 64: Love and Kisses

Allsorts Challenge Week 36: Hearts and Flowers (x)


Supplies:

Stamps: Bear Hug by Wags 'n Whiskers, Kiss by Inkadinkado
Paper: Cardstock by MS, DP from Target
Medium: Memories Black Ink, Colored pencils
Misc: brads, flowers prima and paper, ribbon

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely image and fab colours and pretty papers too. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! Beautiful color combo and details too. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie & More challenge.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. What a cute image. Lovely papers and colours.
    Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great card! Love the pretty colour combo.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, I love the soft colour's and the ticket is fab...
    x
    Vicky
    Thank's for joining us at Crafty cardmaker's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card !!
    I love colors and images .
    hugs didi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and a lovely image. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, love that image and your papers. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. It's been lovely visiting with you.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just a perfect card love the colours and great image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful and I love the little ticket, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the colouring is perfect, it makes it look soft and romantic - thanks for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so a cute card sheng
    thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge last week! We have another fun one this week...a color challenge (blue, white and brown)...one of my favorite color combos! I hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card and wonderful take on our sketch Sheng. Your image is beautiful and your papers and details are so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete