I made this card using a digi image I got from Mo Manning at her PCP group. I'm pretty sure you can also go to Mo's website to purchase the image. I don't know what its called but I made her having a New Year's party with her dog(although it's up to interpertation). I colored her using color pencils, I love how color pencils work on certain paper. All the paper are from Making Memories, which were still in their original packaging that I never used :) . I also used a sketch from Pollycraft challenge.
This card is made for these challenges:
1. Mo's Digital Challenge #12: "New Beginning". Please follow this link to their challenge.
2. My Time to Craft Challenge 72: "Anything Goes". Please follow this link to their challenge.
3. Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog: "Party". Please follow this link to their challenge.
4. Charisma Cardz Challenges: "Celebrations". Please follow this link to their challenge.
5. Lili of the Valley Challenge 43: "A New Year's Card". Please follow this link to their challenge.
6. PaperPlay Challenges 09 Week 46: "New Beginnings". Please follow this link to their challenge.
7. Daring Cardmakers: "New Beginnings". Please follow this link to their challenge.
8. Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 1: "New". Please follow this link to their challenge.
9. Humble Pie Stamps: "New-Black Tie Event". Please follow this link to their challenge.
10. Stamp Something Challenge: "New Something" (I used my Making Memories paper I had laying around that was still in its original package). Please follow this link to their challenge.
11. Cupcake Craft Challenge 71: "A Time for Celebration". Please follow this link to their challenge.
12. Secret Crafters Saturday challenge #64: "New Beginnings". Please follow this link to their challenge.
13. Pollycraft Monday Challenge 30: "Sketch". Please follow this link to their challenge.
She does look as if she's celebrating the New Year! Great DP for the background. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card. The image is adorable and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and don't forget our new challenge starts on 4th Jan!. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteFantastic card Sheng and just perfect for our celebration theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x
ReplyDeletelovely card, great image
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX
Great card. Thanks for playing at Humble Pie
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Such beautiful papers! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
ReplyDeletelovely card thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x
ReplyDeleteFab card - great image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Fabulous card.Love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck with the blog hop. Happy New year!!
ReplyDeletexx Vee
Great card, Sheng. I love that image, and the colours you've used are so elegant.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on PaperPlay.
Julie :o)
wow now that's how you do challenges hehe! i can't ever seem to get in more than a couple lol. I love your card and am glad you were able to join us at Mo's Challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteCute card, I have that paper and love it :).
ReplyDeleteFussy and Fancy Girl Juanita
Adorable card, and Mo's images are Awesome! Great choice for a New Year card. Thanks for joining us on the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Mo's Digital Challenge card. Thanks for playing the challenge!!! Your baby is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I adore the image and the papers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Adorable card. I love this image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
Hugs Diana
Lovely blog!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card. Thank you for joining us at our Charisma Cardz Birthday Blog Hop Challenge.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, adorable image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
Super Fantastic card..I love mo's images, and you have done this one up very nicely!!!Great job..
ReplyDeleteHugs, Linda
Beautiful Card and such a cute image……....just perfect for our dare.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers.
Sue
x
Fabulous, love the papers and colours you've chosen.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
Barbara
xx
Terrific job on the challenge this week..Thanks for joining us at Mo's.
ReplyDeleteFabulous and fun! Love it! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.
ReplyDeleteLynda xxx
Thanks for playing along with us last week at Mo's Your card is terrific and that's an awesome number of challenges! Also,thanks for leaving us a link to your card since Mr. Linky was acting up! Peggy
ReplyDelete