Some of you might wonder why I added a flower to this card instead of a snowflake. I added the flower because my friend that I'm giving the card to wishes it stopped snowing so I thought I'd give her a winter card with a flower. I colored digi Skating Ellie from YNS with watercolor crayons. I tried blending her that's why her left side is darker than her right side. I added blue under her skates but I don't know if you can really see it. I don't know if it came out right. I followed the sketch at PTW. I used my new DP glittery paper from my local craft store. I embossed the green cardstock with the Spots and Dots from Cuttlebug. I hope you guys can see it.
I made this birthday card for:
1. The Pink Elephant Challenge 49 Birthday
2. Papertake Weekly Challenge (PTW) 32 Sketch (X)
3. YNS Challenge 7 Embossing (X)
4. Digital Tuesday Challenge 41 Emboss It (X)
5. Creative Inspiration Wednesday Challenge 43 New Year, New Products I just got the glitter DP from a local craft store near me.
6. Humble Pie Stamps Challenge Blingy (X)
7. Dare U To Digi Stamp Challenge 29 Buttons (x)
8. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 2 Winter (x)
9. Our Creative Corner Challenge Color Blue and Green (x)
10. Charisma Cardz Challenge 2 Anything New My new item is my glittery DP I got from my local craft store. (X)
11. Crafty Calendar Challenge 4 Keeping Warm
12. Cupcake Craft Challenge 73 Going Girly (X)
13. Crafty Ann's Challenge 6 Embossing (x)
14. Pollycraft Monday Challenge 31: Winter Birthdays (X)
Stamp: Digi Skating Ellie (Your Next Stamp image)
Sentiment: D.O.T.S
Paper: DP Basic Occasions, glitter DP (unknown)from local craft store
Medium: watercolor crayons
Misc: embossing by Cuttlebug (Spots and Dots), ribbon, prima flower, rhinestone, and button
Great card Sheng. Thanks for participating in this week's Humble Pie Challenge. Hugs, Maria
ReplyDeleteWonderful card Sheng and the flower is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteAnn x
Lovely card Sheng, especially love the muted colours and very sweet image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the Pollycraft challenge.
Joanne xx
Oh that's cute. Love your coloring!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card. Such a pretty image and the embelishments and papers are definitely girly! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!
Hugs
Leanne
xx
Gorgeous card! I love the flower and cute image! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
ReplyDeleteGeorgia xx
Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
ReplyDeleteoh so cute - totally gorgeous - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
ReplyDeleteAnn xxx
Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x
ReplyDeleteCute card, that image is adorable and that flower is perfect.
ReplyDeleteFussy and Fancy Girl Juanita
It's a great card - cute image nd lovely layout - and why not use a flower. There are flowers still in bloom around here even after all the snow.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
Beryl xx
A gorgeous card and a very cute image! Love your colouring and how you the used the buttons, it's so pretty. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx
CUTE! How thoughtful of you to give your friend a flower rather than the snowflake! Thanks for joining us at YNS.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Karen
Adorable card and gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
she's so cute! love the colours and that ribbon! thanks for joining us again in the Humble Pie kitchen!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable love it so much thank you for joining our challenge at both Digital Tuesday and Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
This is so lovely, thanks for joining in at Crafty Ann's.
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Such a cute card, I love the flower, yes let the spring arrive.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy
Very cute card - the image is adorable!! So happy you could join in the fun at the OCC this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat Colors, THanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Fussy and Fancy.
ReplyDelete